Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Uplifting Experience

One of the "perks" of this pregnancy (if you want to call it that), is that my boobs have grown at a record-setting pace. I am the same size now as I was when I was breastfeeding Connor so I'm a little nervous about what will happen when I breastfeed this little girl.

Wearing my normal "B" cup, I went into a fancy bra shop. Not really super fancy, but nicer than my typical department store bra stop.

A big breasted lady greeted me when I entered the store. "How may I help you today?"

"Well, I need two things. First, I need to go pee. And second, I need major help figuring out what bra I need for these knockers."

After being shown to the restroom, I was measured and then tried on a series of bras. I can't say that I've ever purchased a D cup before, but after doing so today, dese knockers are in a much happier place. Happier, perkier, and ready to face the day.

THANK YOU big breasted lady in the fancy bra shop.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Funny, I am having the SAME situation with this baby. I bought my first DD last week. You have something to look forward to. LOL. Maybe when they go back to normal we can get lifts two for one!

Stacia said...

LOL yeah i had to bust out the big boys from my first pregnancy earlier than i thought i would need to in this pregnancy! BOOBIES!!