Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Uplifting Experience

One of the "perks" of this pregnancy (if you want to call it that), is that my boobs have grown at a record-setting pace. I am the same size now as I was when I was breastfeeding Connor so I'm a little nervous about what will happen when I breastfeed this little girl.

Wearing my normal "B" cup, I went into a fancy bra shop. Not really super fancy, but nicer than my typical department store bra stop.

A big breasted lady greeted me when I entered the store. "How may I help you today?"

"Well, I need two things. First, I need to go pee. And second, I need major help figuring out what bra I need for these knockers."

After being shown to the restroom, I was measured and then tried on a series of bras. I can't say that I've ever purchased a D cup before, but after doing so today, dese knockers are in a much happier place. Happier, perkier, and ready to face the day.

THANK YOU big breasted lady in the fancy bra shop.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Funny, I am having the SAME situation with this baby. I bought my first DD last week. You have something to look forward to. LOL. Maybe when they go back to normal we can get lifts two for one!

Dried-on Milk said...

LOL yeah i had to bust out the big boys from my first pregnancy earlier than i thought i would need to in this pregnancy! BOOBIES!!