Saturday, July 14, 2012

Something has to work...right?

Dennis and I strongly believe that it is best to not negotiate with terrorists.  So we are doing our best to implement that philosophy with Connor. 

We have tried time-outs and are looking for a better way to encourage him to act like a nice boy.  Any and all suggestions are welcome. 

I keep telling myself that eventually, something will work.  I mean it has to, right?  I'll keep you posted on how this board looks after three weeks.  Hopefully there will be tons of stickers in each category indicating that he has been well behaved.  And chooses to remember that it's best to poop in the TOILET rather than his underwear.


**And I'm working on letting go of some of my perfectionist tendencies.  That being said, I'm letting you know that I could've taken another picture without the flash to better show the stickers Connor gets to choose from when he earns one.  But, I didn't.  And I'm OK with it not looking perfect.  Well, I'm working on being OK with it... **