Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pillow Case Bleach

The mystery of the seemingly self-bleaching pillow case has finally been solved.

I have been telling Dennis that his face leaks bleach because that is the only reasonable explaination for why his pillow case gets these weird bleach spots on it when my pillow case stays the same color. I wash them at the same time and I am not secretly bleaching his pillow case and leaving mine alone. It's a mysterious phenomenon. Well, now it's just a phenomenon. No more mystery.

Today Dennis mentioned that he has been drooling in his sleep a lot lately. When he said that, it was one of those moments where time just stands still. He looked at me and our eyes locked as we both had the same exact thought at the exact same time: his face isn't leaking bleach after all - - his saliva must have bleach in it!

After googling 'drool in sleep', I learned that drooling in your sleep is a disorder. Yes, it's a disorder. This is serious. While I read that medications are available for this ailment, it is often remedied by changing your sleep position or being sure to brush and gargle before bed.

Ah...now we're getting somewhere.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cooper has this problem too. Maybe Dennis and Cooper should discuss their options over a poptart or something. ;)

Josh M. said...

Take a look at our blue couch some time. You know, the one Justin sleeps on all the time. One end of it is the original blue, and one end has this whitish-yellow-green tie-dye look.

Needless to say, I haven't sat on that couch in years.