Monday, September 22, 2008

Abra Kadabra

Sometimes I like to talk about how smart I am... or how funny I am... or any of the other obvious characteristics that describe me. And this is one of those times.

Trish, Melissa, and Danielle threw a really cute shower for Tina this weekend. The food was delish, the company was great and we didn't even have to play any baby shower games. The worst baby shower game EVER is the one where chocolate candybars are melted into baby diapers and then passed around the room and everyone in the room is forced ot smell the "poo" and guess what candy bar was melted into each diaper. As you can imagine, that game is really fun to play when you are at a baby shower and in a room with complete strangers...chyeah, right.

Anyway, back to talking about me. A fun gift you can get a future mom is this little career predictor for her little bun in the oven. Apparently Tina's little girl, Finley, is a future Mafia Accountant. The best part is that you don't know what is in each "predictor" until it is opened at the shower. I ordered one of these for Trish and Wendy, too, so it'll be fun to find out what their little boys are going to be when they grow up. I mean, outside of being Finley's boyfriends.