Saturday, November 12, 2011

And...another year has come and gone.

For some reason, this years birthday celebration was the best that I can remember. 

Maybe it was the fact that Connor sang, "Happy Birthday TO YOU" to me numerous times.  Or the fact that Dennis picked up 3 cupcakes for me on my special day.  Connor and I sat down to "split" the cupcakes as he loves the cakey part and I love the icing part. 

Or maybe it was because Dennis took a vacation day the Friday before my birthday and we went shopping.  For me. And then we had some delicious margaritas from Uncle Julio's for lunch. 

Or could it have been because of the beautiful Michael Kors watch that he purchased for me?



It could've also been because I received so many thoughtful cards, phone calls, gifts, and emails from the the most important people in my life. 

Hmmm...not sure which one it was, but I'm not going to try to figure it out.  It all worked together to create the perfect storm.  And it really was perfect

Thank you for a wonderful birthday this year.  I'm no longer counting the years but instead enjoying the days with the sweet people in my life.  The people that make every day more special and every year pass by too quickly. 

No comments: