Friday, August 26, 2011

A Little Bit Out of Order

Sorry for my blogging hiatus.  There is just so much to catch you up on!  Every time that I sit down to type up a post, my brain goes to this overwhelmed place and I just stop.  There are too many things to write about and my interest just goes elsewhere.

So, this post is coming to you from a non-overwhelmed place.  Just letting you know that I am still alive and that I'll catch you up on the arrival of our beautiful little girl, Blake Elizabeth, in the very, very near future.  And my time off on "bed rest", the emotional rollercoasters I've been riding on, and update you on my progress in the coaching world.  I will.  Promise.  I will even Pinky swear.


And just in case I haven't made it abundantly clear, Dennis is the best husband.  Ever.  And he just scored a few bonus points for making me my first margarita in 10 months. 

So, I'm alive.  All is well.  All is GREAT, actually, with my tasty drink in hand. 

The more things change, the more things stay the same...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krista, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: