Sunday, April 17, 2011

Costa Rica

When you finish up the calendar year ranking in the top 6% of the salesforce, my company awards you with an all-expense paid trip to a pre-selected (and fabulous) destination the following Spring. For 2010, I was in the group that was invited on the trip. So, in April of 2011, Dennis and I went on one of our most amazing vacations yet.

The destination of choice was the Four Seasons at Peninsula Papagayo in Costa Rica. I hate to admit that Costa Rica wouldn't have been on my short list of desired vacation locations but I am so glad that we went. It is an unbelievable place! So, I've decided that you should go, too. And pronto. A few pictures of the resort are below (the first two are looking out of the patio in our room).

As you may or may not be aware, being pregnant significantly limited the type of activities that I could participate in. Dennis and I didn't complain, though, because it gave us an excuse to enjoy the spa (we both got our very first facial!) and spend the day rotating from the pool...to the beach...to the pool...and then back to the beach.

The golf course was beautiful; we were both planning to play and then when my frustration level got too high at the driving range, I decided that I was best suited to taking photos and keeping score for Dennis. We met a few friends along the course, too.



A group dinner or breakfast was provided most days so we had plenty of time to relax, enjoy the sun, and snap a few photos. Going through these pictures makes me want to go back.


My cocktail of choice: strawberry-banana daiquiri (virgin, unfortunately).



On the last night, we had our awards dinner celebration. The entertainment afterwards was fun, as you can tell from our sexy attire and the glow-in-the-dark paint on Dennis' face.


1 comment:

Decoración de baños, imagenes said...

I am glad that I have observed this blog. Ultimately anything not a crap, which we understand quite usually. The web site is lovingly maintained and up to date. So it really should be, thank you for this welcome transform