Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

"Dennis, please take one more picture of her. And give her a kiss good-bye for me."

"I'll take a photo of her but I am NOT kissing her."

"C'mon, she's been part of the family for almost 5 years. She's been with us since we got married and has seen us through SO many things. I mean, she saw us through having a BABY. Helllooo."

"Krista, we didn't take her to the hospital when Connor was born. So, she really didn't 'see us through having a baby'."

"Well, whatever. It's still sad. I am going to miss her."

Obviously, Dennis and I deal with the grief from a break up in very different ways. I cry, pout, and reflect on the good times and he ... well, he's OBVIOUSLY oblivious to the pain he is feeling.

Break-up's are never EVER easy. They suck. And no matter what Dennis says, this is no exception.

I am going to miss you, Camry.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Camry gone? Getting a minivan?????

Unknown said...

No minivan! I know that they are the most practical cars on the road when you have kiddos but I just can't bring myself to get one! :)