Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Humor

Everyone is undoubtedly wondering, "when is Krista going to post something political? She is such a genius and I cannot wait to hear (read) what she has to say about the nonsense going on in Washington right now..."

While I have taken a slight hiatus from writing posts about politics, do not fear. I will be back with my expert opinions very soon. FOX News is keeping me on the edge of my seat when I'm feeding Connor every day. Every 3 hours. For at least 30 minutes.

That being said, I received a funny email this morning from my Dad. (Yes, that's why I'm so hilarious - I inherited it from my father.) Hopefully this will tide you over for now.

Here it goes:

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam going into downtown Chicago. Nothing is moving north or south. Suddenly a man knocks on his window. The driver rolls down his window and asks, 'What happened, what's the hold up?'

'Terrorists have kidnapped Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton,Oprah Winfrey, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Rosie O'Donnell, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. They are asking for a $10 Million ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them with gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection.'

The driver asks, 'On average, how much is everyone giving?'

'About a gallon'

No comments: