Friday, July 31, 2009

"Don't worry, it won't smell like urine and will be tasty too"

Since this blog often focuses on everything poop-related, I found this story to be especially appropriate.



I wonder if the democrats would consider putting a "Sugared Beverage Tax" on this drink if it made it to America? If it is competing with Pepsi and Coke, I don't see why they wouldn't. Not so sure if it will actually have sugar in it, though. If they [the dumb-a-crats] see it as "baaaaddd" for you to drink then they'll definitely make it more expensive for the American public. If so, I have a word of warning to the Indian company making this drink: "Urine trouble if you come to the US"!

Oh yeah, cow dung and urine are often consumed in Hindu rituals. Yes, I said CONSUMED. And you thought that I wasn't interested in being multi-cultural.

How much would someone have to pay you to get you to try this drink?

No comments: