A few things have come to my attention lately...making it clear that I mmmmmight be pregnant. I know, I'm hilarious. Without further adieu, here they are:
1. Dennis has ceased calling me Rip-van-Krista when I want to sleep. Now any sleeping that I do is OBVIOUSLY for the baby and not due to my love of sleeping.
2. Bending forward isn't as easy as it was previously. So I guess my days of cleaning the house and "picking up" are limited.
3. After a shower, I can been seen (only by the spies that hide in my house) rubbing cocoa butter all over my body. Bathe with water and then bathe in cocoa butter.
4. I finally have fingernails.
5. Some nights I get REALLY CRAZY and have a glass of chocolate milk when Dennis has his glass of wine.
6. A follow up to #5 is that I always feel good on Saturday and Sunday mornings. No more cases of the beer flu for me.
7. I have learned that it's a good idea for me to cross my legs when I sneeze or laugh really hard.
8. I have developed a sudden love of sleeping on my back. Apparently, that is a no-no for later in pregnancy and so when Dennis catches me sleeping on my back, I get a friendly reminder to roll over...every night.
9. Now I walk on the treadmill rather than run. It's a really good idea, too, because my coordination is pretty much non-existent and I need to avoid falling as much as possible.
10. I think my belly is growing a lot...I just can't see over my boobs to know how much.