Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shiba Inu Puppies

Ok, I'll just say it. I think that baby humans (aka 'babies') are very cute but I don't think that they compare to baby dogs (aka 'puppies'). Once Dennis and I have our own children, I'm sure that I will change my mind but until then, I'm sticking to that opinion. Baby dogs are cuter than baby humans.

The live webcam below is absolutely adorable. I don't know anything about Shiba Inu puppies except that they are so cute. I guess there is a couple in California that decided to upload this live video of the puppies playing together and it has taken off because people will open it up while at work and just watch the cutie-patooties play when they need a break.

So, regardless of whether or not you need a break from whatever you are doing (and I know you aren't doing anything too important because you are lolly-gagging on my blog right now), please watch this for a few minutes. You'll be hooked just like I am. Promise.

Live video by Ustream

No comments: