Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pictures with Santa

We've all seen the screaming baby sitting on Santa's lap for the first time.  The photographer at Northpoint Mall had perfect timing when we were those people this past weekend.  As you can see, Connor and Santa were amazingly content and actually look unphased by the blood curdling scream coming from the sweet little girl on the other side of Santa's lap. 

 

As I was talking to BAM on the phone this morning, she mentioned that there was a good chance that a very similar picture of Dennis existed.  She sent Stephen on a mission to find it and a few short hours later it was scanned and in my inbox.  

\

I am really at a loss for words when I look at this photo.  Blake definitely resembles her father and the way he is screaming but so careful not to spill his raisins makes you smile.  I love his plaid pants and I love Santa's dark brown sideburns. 

These two pictures may not win any photo awards but they are two of the most special photos that I have.  Special - albeit chaotic - moments captured forever. 

No comments: