Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Loading Up

I guess you could say we're fat-packing. Carbloading. Cramming every bit of goodness that isn't naturally occuring on this earth into our bellies.

And we're doing so at record speeds.


Pecan pie? Yes, please. Maybe two slices. Wine? Well, I'm not really thirsty but I'll have a bottle. A big, double bottle.

On January 1st, 2012, we're entering in a competition at our gym that requires us to eat a paleo-based diet for 35 days. Dennis said he plans to lose 50 pounds in a month. I am shooting for something slightly shy of that number. Not sure if you noticed or not, but there is an important word in the statement: COMPETITION.




We are eating DANGER FOR BREAKFAST.    And lunch. 

We're making sure we are in prime shape for this competition.  We're stacking the cards in our favor.  And we're going to win.  We will not only look fabulous when we win but we plan to smile (an evil smile) as we take the entire pot of money, too...

I need to learn about what it means to eat, paleo, too, I guess. 

But don't worry, I'll keep you posted as I learn. 

No comments: