Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The best not-Christmas Christmas gift

We didn't intend for this to be a Christmas gift. It just happend to arrive a few days before Christmas. And so, it became our favorite non-Christmas Christmas gift.

I am the first to admit that I was a total skeptic. I thought we'd buy this expensive coffee maker and then, BAM!, we'd be taking out a loan to pay for all of the expensive individually packaged k-cups.

Well, I was wrong. And sometimes it is awesome being wrong.

This amazing coffee pot deserves to be in a class by itself. It's not merely a coffee pot, coffee-maker, or anything of the sort. It's just plain AMAZING.

You can purchase individual flavored k-cups, you can purchase boring, bland-o-mama regular coffee cups, AND - not or - you can purchase your normal Maxwell House and simply pour the grounds into the k-cup container that is provided. Viola! You have the perfect cup of coffee in less than a minute. So, you can be as crazy - or as boring - as you want with the first cup. And then you can make a serving of the exciting stuff and then prepare a regular, boring cup. Back. To. Back.

No wasted coffee. No wasted time. Just pure heaven.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These ARE amazing! We have the smaller version, but am very close to upgrading!!

-Courtney

Unknown said...

We have a Keurig and LOVE it. It's perfect. Although, it still doesn't hold a candle to the Starbuck's I buy at the actual Starbuck's. I swear the stuff at the coffee shop is stronger. That's my theory anyway. Maybe if I wasn't hungover 366 days a year, I would be better able to assess the coffee comparison. Until then... I will continue to drink both.

XOXO!!! By the way, is it just me or is EVERYONE you know pregnant? I feel like ALL of my friends are expecting. WTF?!

Katie said...

I never feel like our Kuerig is strong enough so I double it up.....thus using two cups. BUT yours looks new and fancier, maybe that is OUR problem. Congrats!